Chemical Inventory and Hazard Communication Services
Zoubek Consulting, LLC. offers Safety Data Sheet (SDS) authoring and chemical label creation services, as part of its suite of regulatory compliance assistance options.
The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s Hazard Communication Standard (29 CFR 1910.1200 (f, g) mandates that a 5-element hazard label and a 16-part SDS be prepared for every hazardous product manufactured, imported, or distributed by a company. The requirements are based on the United Nationals Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS).
The hazards of these materials are defined by very specific regulatory criteria (29 CFR 1910.1200, Appendices A and B). The format and content of both the label and SDS must have specific content (29 CFR 1910.1200, Appendices C and D).
Zoubek Consulting, LLC. can assist companies with their Hazard Communication needs through:
- SDS and Label Creation, in GHS Format
- Accurate Hazard Classification
- Acute Toxicity Calculation
- Environmental Hazard Analysis
- Transportation Classification Determination
- Regulatory Update Notification
Zoubek Consulting, LLC. also offers compliance options for the preparation of other markets:
- Canada and Mexico
- European Union
- Other Regions (as needed)
Zoubek Consulting, LLC. tailors each label and document to the needs of the client and their end-users, addressing issues such as:
- Reaction Products
- Volume of Use
- Waste Handling and Emergency Response Recommendations
- California Proposition 65 Notification
Upon request, Zoubek Consulting, LLC. can make arrangements for translation services, or work directly with a translator of a client’s choosing.
Other services related to Hazard Communication offered by Zoubek Consulting, LLC. include:
- Preparation of Hazard Communication Written Plans
- Preparation and Delivery of Hazard Communication Training
- Laboratory Standard Compliance Consultation (i.e. Chemical Hygiene Plan and Associated, Training, per 29 CFR 1910.1450)
- Chemical Inventory Preparation (e.g. Fire Department Inventory Reports for Fire Code Compliance)